Location: Unity, Maine
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
Reports to: Customer Experience Supervisor
Works with customers to understand their needs and provides appropriate product and service solutions either in person or inbound calls. Thoroughly understands product offerings, how customers use technology and our services, and recognizes opportunities to up-sell accounts. Answers inquiries and resolves routine challenges. Creates and schedules service orders and trouble tickets. Maintains customer accounts in the billing system. Follows established policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Competency in Windows-based environment
- Internet and technologically savvy
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Flexibility: is adaptable with ability to balance and manage multiple priorities
- Time Management / Organized: efficient, can set priorities and focus on what is important, follows through on areas within responsibilities, spends time wisely
- Professional Communications: enthusiastic, optimistic, courteous, patient, approachable with attentive listening skills, composed in stressful situations, builds rapport and trust quickly with customers and coworkers.
- Results Driven: consistently high-performance success and attention to detail
- Customer Focused: dedicated to service excellence for internal and external customers
- Learning: picks up on things quickly, enthusiastic about learning new skills and knowledge, excited by the challenge of unfamiliar or new tasks, open to change.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
To apply, send your resume to HR@directcom.com
Unitel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.